When Private Cole Kessler begins his tour in Iraq, he quickly and unexpectedly finds himself in a scintillating and secret affair with American-Iraqi journalist Siraj Yahya. When a series of violent events leads to Cole lying in the back of a bombed Humvee in Rashad with something more sinister than an insurgent menacing his wounded body, he discovers there’s more to Siraj than meets the eye. Something ancient and divine guards the arid land and it may be Cole’s only hope for survival.
About ‘Seducing the Myth’
Seducing the Myth: Myths and Legends with an Erotic Twist is a collection of 24 tantalising tales that lead you on a decadent journey through mythologies the world over. As well as stories from the popular Greek and Roman periods, this anthology will also delight you with Arabian, Arthurian, Hindu, Jewish, Norse, Slavic, Sumerian and Welsh myths and legends. Add in a delicious sprinkling of fairies, mermaids and ancient fertility rituals and you have a recipe for a wickedly erotic read!
- Djinn and Tonic – Lexie Bay
- Andi in Chains – Fulani
- The Weary Traveller – Indigo Skye
- In the Springtime – Elizabeth Thorne
- Logan’s Treasure – Lisa Fox
- Beltane Fire – Hawthorn
- Down By The Pool – Lucy Felthouse
- Stones – K D Grace
- Golden Apples – Rachel Randall
- The True Folly of Icarus – Saskia Walker
- Blooming April’s Flower – Jillian Murphy
- Apsara – Burton Lawrence
- Saving Orpheus – Indigo Skye
- Q is for… – Caz Jones
- Lilith: In Her Garden - Louisa Bacio
- Iseult on her Wedding Day - Justine Elyot
- The Dark Night Rusalka – Rebecca Bond
- The Lady of the Flowers – Shan Ellis
- In A Dry and Dusty Land – Lydia Nyx
- A Temple for Hera – Maxine Marsh
- Maiden’s Grail – Bronwyn Green
- God of Pleasure – J. C. Martin
- Mushroom Hunting with Eros – Kay Dee Royal
- Valkyrie’s Queen – Toni Sands
4 out of 5 stars at Night Owl Reviews. - Read the review here!
Lydia does an outstanding job crafting something you can believe in and feel for from the darkness. – Read the review here!
If you are looking for a great collection of short stories that leaves you wanting more this book is totally for you. – Read the review here!
Get it in print at: